Orem Window Installation & Replacement Services
Brighten Up Your Home with New Windows
Whether you have lived in your home a while or are in the process of a new construction, sooner or later you’re going to need new windows. With so many window and door replacement companies in Orem and surrounding areas, choosing the right one can be difficult and confusing. At JDI Windows, we strive to make things simple by offering our customers the best available options when it comes to our window replacement or window installation in Utah.
We are a customer-driven business that aims to deliver fast, efficient window installations and replacements at an affordable price. Our licensed window installers have the skills and training to ensure every project is completed with precision and accuracy. Let us bring ease and satisfaction to your window purchasing and installation experience. For professional replacement or window installation in Utah County, choose JDI Windows today.
Explore Our Window Options
Windows offer more than just aesthetics; they can also provide functionality and convenience. Whether you are looking to boost curb appeal or save on energy, we have options that can meet your needs.
Check out our variety of options and decide what window style will best suit your personal preferences:
- Awning windows
- Single and double-hung windows
- Patio doors
- Picture windows
- Double slider windows
- Casement windows
- Bay windows
Call JDI Windows at (385) 233-6457 or fill out our online form to set up a free estimate. We proudly provide window installation and window replacement in Utah in Orem, Salt Lake, and Carbon Counties.
Upgrade Your Windows to Vinyl
Considering upgrading your windows? At JDI Windows, all of our replacement windows are exclusively made using 100% vinyl that is resistant to rotting, fading, and chipping. Out of all the window materials out there, we feel vinyl provides the best combination of beauty and durability.
Some ways your home can benefit from vinyl windows include:
- Better energy efficiency: Vinyl has natural insulation properties that help to keep your home stay cool in the summertime and warm when winter weather arrives. This takes some of the load off your HVAC system and will mean lower energy bills.
- More personalization: Vinyl windows are very versatile. There’s no need to use cookie cutter designs that don’t suit your home. You can choose from a range of colors and styles to match your home décor.
- Low maintenance: While many of your home elements and components require regular upkeep, you can scratch vinyl windows off that list. They won’t peel, stain, or scrape. That’s one less thing to worry about.
JDI Windows carries vinyl windows from a wide range of top brands. Other window companies may specialize in only a few brands which limit options and customer satisfaction. We offer free, no-obligation estimates and will work hard to get you exactly what you need so you can reap the benefits of vinyl.
Signs You Need Windows Replacement in Utah
There are many benefits to having new windows installed in your home. However, many homeowners do not know about the tell-tale signs of when to replace their windows.
The following are the common signs you need window replacement in Utah:
- You are experiencing difficulties opening and closing your windows
- There are signs of decay and water damage on the window frames
- There is a recurring presence of cold drafts
- If you can hear outside noises when you’re inside
- Your monthly energy bills are high
- Your windows regularly fog up or build condensation
If you notice any of these signs, do not hesitate to let JDI Windows provide high-quality window installation services. Well-designed windows can not only look appealing and increase the amount of natural light in your home, but they can also be noise resistant and improve your home’s overall energy efficiency. For expert window installation in Utah, dial (385) 233-6457 for a free estimate!
How Long Do New Windows Last?
The lifespan of a new window can vary greatly depending on the type, brand and quality of the windows. Generally speaking, however, most types of vinyl windows are expected to last for at least 15-20 years with proper maintenance and care. Wood frame windows may last longer if they are well maintained, while aluminum windows tend to have a shorter lifespan of about 10-15 years. The best way to ensure long-lasting windows is to invest in high quality products and keep up with regular maintenance. This can include cleaning the window frames and regularly checking for signs of damage or wear and tear. Additionally, caulking around the edges of the window can help improve energy efficiency, as well as provide an additional layer of protection. With the right care and attention, you can ensure that your windows last for many years to come.
Why Choose JDI Windows For Utah Window Replacement?
At JDI Windows, we pride ourselves on providing courteous customer service and honest business practices.
Here’s what makes us different:
- When we arrive at your home, we show up on time and treat your home with dignity and respect.
- We never cut corners and will listen carefully to your needs and concerns.
- Even with our free estimates, we will never pressure you to make a sale.
If you’ve been disappointed in the past when hiring professional help, you can take comfort in knowing that history won’t repeat itself when working with us. Let us guide you through a smooth window installation or replacement process from start to finish.
Call (385) 233-6457 or contact us online to schedule a free estimate for window installation or replacement services in Orem and surrounding areas.