Orem Patio Door Replacement & Installation
Let Us Design the Perfect Patio Door for Your Home
Whether you’re looking for an elegant upgrade featuring French doors, or a simple and affordable vinyl glass door, selecting the right patio door can significantly improve your home’s aesthetics and enhance your living space. When it’s time to decide on a patio door, make sure you work with a skilled professional who can help you reach a pleasing result. JDI Windows is your trusted window and door company serving homeowners in Orem and throughout Utah, Salt Lake, and Carbon County with quality patio door replacements and installations.
The patio doors we design are made with high-quality materials that provide the perfect combination of durability, functionality, and beauty. We understand that no home or homeowner is the same, which is why we don’t take a cook-cutter approach. Instead, we work with you to create a personalized patio setup that makes sense for your home and suits your tastes. With years of experience operating in the industry, our team aims to make the process of purchasing and installing a new patio door cost effective and hassle free.
Call or contact JDI Windows online to get a fast, FREE, and accurate estimate for patio door installation in Orem and surrounding areas.
Like many parts of our home, patio doors also age and go through wear and tear. If your patio door looks to be way past its prime, consider a high-quality sliding patio door.
By having us install your new door, you can expect:
- More natural light
- Better outdoor view
- Improved home insulation
- Greater energy efficiency
- Improved visual appeal
- Maximized space
- Smoother operation
- Added security
Quick Response Times
Hands On, Personalized Service
Free, Same-Day Estimates
Quality Windows, Fair Prices
A damaged patio door can throw off your home design, hinder your indoor temperature control, and put your home security at risk. If you’re going back and forth about whether to repair or replace your patio door, consider the extent of the damage. A crack in the glass or chipping may be easily restored, but there may be more serious matters where it’d be best to just replace the door entirely.
You should have your patio door repaired when:
- The issue is minor or isolated to a small area of the door. For example, faulty rollers are a problem that doesn’t necessitate a new installation.
- If the issue is mainly with the screen. In this case, only the screen would need to be replaced.
- Your patio door is relatively new. Typically, if the age of your patio door is 5 years or less, it wouldn’t make sense to replace it unless you just want an entirely new design.
You should have your patio door replaced when:
- It has sustained significant damage: Severely cracked glass or a mechanical issue where your door won’t open anymore warrant a new installation.
- There’s an insulation problem: If you’re having issues where your home is uncomfortably warm when the A/C is blasting in the summer, or you don’t feel warm enough when the heater is on in the winter, your patio door may be the culprit. Outdated or damaged weatherstripping may have pulled away and created air leaks.
- It’s old or outdated: Older patio doors contain lower quality glass than the new advanced glass on the market. By upgrading your patio door, you may greatly improve your home’s energy efficiency.
- You want to boost resale value: Looking to sell your home soon? Remodeling the exterior of your home by making a patio door upgrade may be a low-cost way to add some more value to the home.
If you are not totally sure, give us a call. We’ll visit your home to closely examine your patio door’s condition and give you our honest assessment. We will be straightforward in our response and won’t skew it just to land a sale.
Experience the JDI Windows Difference Throughout Salt Lake, Utah, & Carbon Counties
Your patio doors should be functional, affordable, and of high quality. When you hire us to do the installation, we will ensure it meets all the above criteria and more. When you contact us online, you’ll speak directly with the owner—not a pushy salesperson. We will listen to your needs and consider your budget to offer you the best patio design possible.
At JDI Windows, customer satisfaction is our highest priority. That’s why we provide a no-obligation estimate. You don’t pay until you know exactly what you want and what it will take to facilitate it.
Your new patio door is just a phone call away! Dial (385) 233-6457 to get started with your free patio door installation or replacement estimate in Orem and beyond.